Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

My thank you letter to Mrs Ripata

This is a copy of my thank you letter to Mrs Ripata for talking to us about her career choice as a teacher.

Eseki
Room 10
Glenbrae School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

10 September 2014

Dear Mrs Ripata

I want to thank you for talking to us about what you had to do to become a teacher and how hard you had to work to get your well paying job.

What I found interesting about your talk was how hard your family worked to support you through school and university. I learnt that even if you come from an unwealthy family it doesn’t mean you can give up on your dreams and that you can change the fact that your family is poor just by working hard , earning more and settling in better..

Yours sincerely



Eseki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.