Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

My letter to Mr. Dunn

This is a copy of my thank you letter to Mr. Dunn for taling to us about his career choice as a Deputy Principal.

Eseki
Room 10
Glenbrae School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Dear Mr. Dunn


I want to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae School to talk about the opportunities your school has to offer, and the experiences we would have if we came to Tamaki College.


What I found really interesting about your talk was how much you love your school and no matter what people said you still stood up for the school. I would like to say thank you for bringing our ex students to talk to us about their experiences at Tamaki college so far. If I don’t get into McAuley High, Tamaki college will be my second choice.


Yours sincerely



Eseki

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eseki, I like your honesty in this letter, which ever school you go to next year, I wish you the best of luck!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.