Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Grand Parents


This is my Grand Parents and me.But I call them Mum and Dad because they raised me not my parents.Sadly my Grandpa died two years ago because he was very sick. When we went to the hospital the doctors said they couldn't do anything to help him. I was very sad and happy at the same time. I was happy because I got to see all my Tongan cousins that I never knew about but sad because I would miss him. When my Aunt took me to her boss so I could calm down I cried and cried and made her shirt wet but she didn't mind. Now I know that I have lots of cousins. I asked my Nana if they could sleep over until the funeral was over and she said yes but they had to ask their Mum first too. When the funeral was over my whole family and I went to Favona church for my Grandpa's funeral. Everybody was crying and grieving. I sat in front of my Grandpa with my Aunt. I really miss my Grandpa.

1 comments:

Jay said...

It is very sad when someone special in our lives dies. This post will help you remember your grandpa. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.