Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My amazing museum reflection


Yesterday we went to a building that hold and exhibit historical, scientific, artistic or cultural interests. The thing I found most interesting was the weird and wonderful. Because there were a lot of information about insects and other animals. They also had a cool computer that lets you scan tiles for a heap load of information.Something I learnt was that there were so many rocks with weird names and different types of volcano eruptions. Also that when a volcano erupts and a air plane is in the air, the ash can destroy the plane because its hot. I can apply all the information I know about volcanoes to my inquiry learning by researching about the biggest volcano eruption in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.